If you are looking for high-quality outdoor furniture, patio furniture from Arhaus can be an excellent investment for your backyard. Not only does patio furniture from Arhaus add beauty and style to your outdoor space, but its furniture also is exceptionally comfortable and durable. So, if you are interested in learning more about how Arhaus outdoor furniture can be an excellent choice for your next outdoor furniture purchase, read more below!
You may also like:
Trial Period / Returns
What is Arhaus?
Arhaus designs, manufactures, and sells a wide range of indoor and outdoor home furnishings based on the goal of producing sustainably-sourced and lovingly-made furniture that is built to last. Arhaus was founded in 1986 and has over 70 retail locations across the US. You can buy furniture from Arhaus from one of its retail locations or through its online store.
#1 Arhaus uses high-quality frame materials
Arhaus patio furniture is made of high-quality frame materials that are known to make long-lasting patio furniture. You will find that most Arhaus outdoor furniture is made from either teak, powder-coated aluminum, or high-quality all-weather wicker. These materials are some of the best frame materials that you will find for outdoor furniture.
- Teak is known for its high density, close-grain, high natural oil content, and its natural golden brown color. Teak’s high density and natural oil content make teak outdoor furniture some of the best patio furniture available because of its natural weather resistance and high durability.
- Aluminum is a great material for patio furniture because it is strong, weather-resistant, and easy to maintain. A significant advantage of aluminum is that it won’t rust. It can, however, still corrode, which is why you will find that this metal is often powder-coated.
- Arhaus notes that it uses a one-of-a-kind resin formula created specifically for its all-weather wicker. From our review, this wicker resembles characteristics of High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE), which is one of the best materials to make highly weather-resistant and durable outdoor furniture.
Read our teak vs. aluminum vs. HDPE comparison post if you would like to learn more about these material types and why they are great materials for outdoor furniture.
#2 Arhaus uses high-quality fabric
Having the right outdoor fabric on your patio furniture can be the deciding factor in how long your patio furniture will look great year over year. Fortunately, Arhaus uses some of the best outdoor fabrics on its patio furniture, meaning that you can rest assured that you will be getting furniture designed to last many years. You will find the following fabrics as the primary options on its different patio furniture options:
- Sunbrella is a highly weather-resistant and durable solution-dyed acrylic fabric. Solution-dyed means that the color of the fiber is dyed all the way through the fabric, creating results in highly color steadfast and fade-resistant fabric. Not only does this fabric perform well in the sun and heat, but Sunbrella is also designed to repel water and stains.
- Olefin is another fabric that you will find on several Arhaus outdoor furniture items. Olefin is also a highly fade, stain, and moisture resistant fabric that can withstand many years of outdoor use.
- Inside Out fabric is made from polyester and polypropylene fibers. This fabric is a high-quality fabric designed to endure the elements and wear and tear of the outdoors.
Sunbrella and olefin are two of the most popular high-quality fabric options across many outdoor furniture brands. Read more about these two popular fabric options in our Sunbrella vs. olefin post here.
#3 Eco-friendly and sustainable materials
One of the great features of outdoor furniture from Arhaus is that the company’s materials are eco-friendly. The company notes that it partners with artisans that use “sustainably sourced, reclaimed, and recycled materials as much as possible.” The company notes that the teak it uses is sustainably sourced. Additionally, aluminum is a highly recyclable metal. Sunbrella and olefin are also sustainable made products and can be recycled when they reach the end of their useful life.
#4 Arhaus outdoor furniture has great cushions
One of the hardest things to determine when buying patio furniture online is if the furniture has good cushions. With Arhaus, though, it is pretty clear that its furniture has great cushions. Arhaus states that its cushions are mold and mildew resistant, which is a must-have feature if you expect the cushions to get wet at some point. Additionally, these are thick cushions made from high elasticity, dense foam wrapped in polyester fiber to provide additional comfort and a smooth look.
#5 Arhaus outdoor materials require minimal maintenance
The high-quality materials used by Arhaus in all of its furniture options require minimal maintenance and care year over year. At most, a soft-bristle brush, mild soap, and warm water are all that will be needed to clean dirt and debris off the frame and fabric materials. In some cases, additional cleaning may be necessary to remove some harder to remove stains. In these cases, follow manufacturers cleaning recommendations. Although the frame materials may last during the winter, we always recommend that you store or cover your outdoor furniture when you are not using it.
#6 Arhaus has a wide range of styles to suit your backyard
You will find that Arhaus offers a wide range of contemporary, transitional, and modern furniture options that can be an excellent fit for your outdoor space. These style options are based on teak, aluminum, all-weather wicker, and upholstered materials that you can find across their many collections (that can come in different color options) that we list below:
- Adones (Teak)
- Bal Harbour (Aluminum and Teak)
- Branson (Upholstered)
- Canyon (Aluminum and Teak)
- Coburn (Upholstered)
- Costa (Aluminum and Teak)
- Hamptons (Teak)
- Melbourne (Polyblend Fabric)
- Montauk (All-Weather Wicker)
- Montego (Aluminum)
- Naxos (Aluminum)
- Paros (All-Weather Wicker)
- Porto (Upholstered)
- Remington (Upholstered)
- Tulum (Teak)
- Wyatt (All-Weather Wicker)
#7 Arhaus has many types of outdoor furniture
Backyards, patios, and outdoor spaces come in different shapes and sizes, meaning that not one piece of furniture will be suitable for every situation. Some patios and porches may be large enough to fit a sectional, whereas others may only fit a chair or two. Luckily, Arhaus offers furniture options to fit any outdoor need:
#8 Arhaus has a great warranty
One of the great aspects of Arhuas furniture is its warranty: a 5-year warranty on its frame materials and a 3-year warranty on its cushions and fabrics. These are great warranties compared to the industry average of 1-year. This warranty means that you should expect many years of life out of your outdoor furniture from Arhaus.
#9 Worry-free protection plan can be added to Arhaus's Warranty
One thing about warranties, which you may already know, is that they do not cover everything, especially accidental damage. If you want extra coverage for your outdoor furniture, Arhaus offers a ‘Worry-Free Protection Plan’ that lasts for 5 years. This protection plan covers accidental damage from stains, rips, tears, frame breakage, and more.
#10 No assembly required with White Glove delivery option
With any furniture purchase, there is always some worry about the work required to set up the furniture in the right spot, even if the furniture requires little or no assembly. Fortunately, Arhaus offers a ‘white glove’ delivery service that will unpack, inspect, assemble, and set up your outdoor furniture in the right spot in your backyard. This White Glove delivery options is included the delivery cost of the furniture.
- Arhaus offers a 14-day return and exchange period if you are not satisfied with your furniture. A 10% restocking fee may be applied, and shipping fees are not refundable.
- Shipping and delivery fees are applied at checkout of outdoor furniture. There may be promotional codes and special discounts that may waive shipping costs.